Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"Christmas in July" Birthday Party!






I'm going to try once again to join the living in Blogworld! We just had a blast of a party for Cannon and I can't let this one pass without posting a few pics. This little guy has wanted a Christmas birthday party since December. I was passing it off as just a "tis the season" phase, but every month when I would ask what kind of birthday party he wanted, he was quick to say "Christmas"!
So, I decorated the house with as many of my decorations as I could without looking too much like the Griswalds, and still leaving room for a house full of guests. Our sweet friend Aidan McCall (Colin and Christi's oldest) came over and did the face painting. We had "Pin the Star on the Christmas Tree" and "Pin the Nose on Rudolph"...the kids decorated foam picture frames to put a very special picture in....and we also had Santa Clause!!! The kids couldn't believe that Santa would show up in the Summer time. We took the kids pix with Santa and printed them out for everyone to put in their frames. We were so excited to have some of our friends and family celebrate this great day with us!

No comments: