Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Football & Cheerleading



This last weekend was a busy one with Sat. morning starting with football and cheerleading and then heading towards Hillsboro to meet up with the bikers that I mentioned in my last post. Here are a few pics of Cal and Cameryn at their first game of the season. Cal's team name is the Lobos and Cameryn's cheer squad is the Angel's. (As I am typing that I question what word to use.... should I use "is" or "are" when naming the teams? It's only one team, so that tells me "is", but there are many on the team, so that tells me "are"...an English major I am not!)
Even though it's a busy time of the year, we always enjoy watching our kids compete and learn new skills. It's a fun time of cheering for our kids!
Be blessed today!

No comments: