Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Two-Wheelers and other Proud Moments!

Breaking News!!! Cannon and Brandt both learned how to ride their bikes without training wheels! Yesterday we went out front to ride bikes, scooters, and anything else with wheels and Cannon said he wanted to try the two-wheeler. So with a few assisted starts, he was off and rolling. Brandt was close behind waiting his turn! It didn't take too many turns for Brandt and he was rolling down the side walk unassisted as well! If you look close, you'll see two very proud faces on those boys!

No, we don't have a 4th child....that is "Rose", Cameryn's doll. The rest of those kids sure are treasures!
Cameryn standing by her desk at her Easter party at school.
Cal at his desk during his Easter party. He never wants me to take his picture, so I'm surprised I got a smile out of him on this one.
Easter at Nana and PawPaw's.

All the Collins family cousins (l-r) Cameryn, Cannon, Cal, Cade, Addie, Cage (floor), Coen, & Brandt.
Easter Bunny Nana...I asked her if she used to wear those ears in a previous job! She was quick to reply, "NO!"

We sure do miss our friends, the Higgins! The girls are some of the Plemons and Japhets favorite people!

Here are Cannon, Brandt, and Cade playing in Cameryn's room while she is at school....uh-oh!...I'm sure they will be proud of their Hannah Montana impersonations when they get older!

Upwards is one of our favorite things! This is the end of season celebration night and Coach Hector (Hinojosa) is giving Cal his team basketball. Cal has decided his two sports are basketball and football (flag ball for now!). He will sit out soccer season and cheer on Cameryn!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The bicycle thing is huge! I remember some very skinned up knees and even a trip to the ER for Christine when she busted her chin on an early ride! Your kids are growing so fast! I'm so glad to find your blog so I can keep up!
Hugs!

Kendra said...

Good to catch up on your precious clan since I don't ever seem to be able to see you or chat much lately, my friend! I sure am impressed with Cannon man in his bike riding abilities . .. CV is asking to try and we've just been to lazy to help him with it, and TV says politely, "No thank you - I like the extra wheels!" Way to go, Cannon! Blessings, my friend . .

Tammy said...

Beth, how fun to finally be able to read your blog. I'm so proud of our kids.

Blessings