Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Camp...Six Flags...Father's Day....whew!

I haven't even posted the end-of-school events, but I will do those at another time when there is a bit of a lull in our "fun"!















Cal went to KidsQuest Summer Camp at ACU last week and couldn't have had more fun! We were loading up in the car at the end of the week, and he said, "Mom, there's another session in two weeks. Can I come back?" He had barely finished and was ready for more! His best buddy, Mitchell has gone for the last two years, and we finally decided to join him. (The boys were also glad to have Riley Fisher in their group!)














Not only did we get time with one Watts, but we were able to spend time with "baby Kate" too. She's not so much the baby anymore, but we can't help but still call her that.
















As soon as we got back from camp, we had another fun time waiting for us. We went to Six Flags with Darrell's three sisters and their families (minus a few). The kids had a great time! I was thinking Cannon would only be tall enough to hang out in Looney Toons, but he was tall enough to ride on most rides!! He was so pumped and ready to get on any roller coaster that would take him! Cameryn & Cannon had fun getting their picture taken with Wonder Woman and Batman. Cal was the brave one to get on the Batman ride with his Aunt GiGi...Mark, Christina and I were the "chickens". (Was it bad parenting to send my son on a ride that I wasn't willing to get on....?) Thanks Aunt J for the fun day at Six Flags!




































































Last but not least, we had a great day celebrating our dad's! Darrell got to do just what he wanted...a bike ride from our house to my parent's (in Springtown!), watch the US Open, and eat a great homemade meal with homemade ice cream (which all the grandkids helped make). Between Darrell, my dad, my brother (Ken), my bro-in-law (Mark), and Papa Roy, we have some great examples of godly men who are raising their families to love the Lord and love their families. I'm so proud these dad's are influencing my children! I love all of you! Happy Father's Day, guys!







No comments: