Thursday, January 03, 2008

Santa or No Santa?


Santa is here! Our kids have been crazy with the "countdown" to Santa and this year Cal is starting to question the details of "is there?" or "isn't there?" a Santa. My reply..."what do you think?" I'm not ready to blow my cover yet, but I'm not going to out and out lie to him either if he asks a point blank question...time will uncover the rest of this story.

The kids woke up to their "Santa" stuff and had a great time playing with every little thing. As is tradition, the night before we set out cookies and milk for Santa and reindeer food in the front yard. Santa left his annual "thank you" note and reminded the kids of the real reason for the season....our Santa is a Believer!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Ok, I've thoroughly enjoyed my "Plemons family catch up" - thank you very much for posting! I loved all your stories and pictures. Take care, my dear friend! love you bunches!