Wednesday, January 18, 2006

7 Years with Darrell Plemons


I'm a couple of days late in posting this, but it's been a busy 7 years! On Monday, January 16th we celebrated our wedding anniversary and I want to let you know what about this incredible man!
I married way over my head and I've been trying to catch up ever since...Darrell has showered me with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness, goodness, and (alot of) self-control. He is filled with the fruits of the Spirit and I couldn't have asked for more. He is an incredible Daddy and often goes over and beyond when it comes to watching kids. Darrell is the love of my life and I'm blessed in ways that I never knew to pray for....more times than not, he is giving in to the desires of someone other than himself when it comes to things around the house (ie..kids climbing all over him when he is physically and mentally spent; me wanting to watch "girley" movies; eating simple with the kids rather than the delicacies that he enjoys).
This man is the husband that I always dreamed of.
Thank you, God for bringing me this wonderful partner and thank you for the example he is to me and our kids on how to be more like your son.
"My prayer for you, Darrell is that you will continue to seek the will of God and that you will keep your heart soft for the passions of Jesus. I love you FOREVER!"

2 comments:

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Beth, enjoyed the post. Not sure who this guy is you talk about though. I don't know this Darrell!! HA Can't believe it's been 7 years! Congrats to you both

Kelly Vaughn said...

Beth,
I have to disagree with Donny! I know this Darrell! When Randy and I were looking at this posting last night I literally had tears in my eyes as I thought about the many prayers lifted for you and your Mr. Right! I prayed for you like I prayed (and still pray)for my own siblings! God is so good! Knowing your family well brings our family great joy and a lot of encouragement! Love you,
Kelly