Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Cameryn Elizabeth Plemons


We started 2006 by celebrating our daughters 4th birthday. Her birthday is January 3rd, but in order for family and friends to all be together, we had her party on the 1st. She was so excited and loved all of the attention. Her favorite thing to do is to get a microphone and sing like she is a Praise Leader, so in order for her to continue on this adventure, she received several amplified microphone type toys (guitar w/mics, piano w/mic, a mic stand). Needless to say the world is her stage. Her cousin, Addie and her two brothers, Cal and Cannon have joined her "band" and they have put on many concerts with the new "equipment". It's a joy to watch children be creative...especially when they are your own.
"Thank you, God for a precious little girl and please create in her a clean heart so that she will desire to praise you all of her days!"

I will definitely post more about my kids, but here are a couple of pics for you to get to know them. (I'm new at this picture thing, so I'm not sure if they posted or not...we'll see!)

4 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

Yea Beth! I thought of you guys yesterday on sweet Camryn's birthday remembering that last year you Payton celebrated with you so I could be with Kelly while Jonathon was born!

Glad to hear it was good!

Love you-

Becky

Sam said...

Sounds like you guys are rasing a baptist. Good for you.

Good job on the word verification.

Kelly Vaughn said...

I am so happy you have a blog! I hope you post often because I love hearing your thoughts. I had not remembered that Camryn and Jonathan shared a birthday...what fun! Love you Beth,
Kelly

sj said...

Beth...you have thrilled my heart doing this...I am sitting here with tears in my eyes as I see the Lord's goodness to you and Darrell. you are a treasure...sj