Thursday, January 12, 2006

Calvin "Cal" James Plemons


Today marks the end of another 6 weeks at Cal's school. It's amazing how quickly the year goes by when marked by a report card. Darrell and I are so proud of him and how he represents our family and Jesus at school. It has been "reported" that he is the most respectful, polite, and courteous student in his class (insert picture of pride here). His teacher, Miss Rutledge says she would like a classroom full of "Cals". I have been able to observe him with his classmates and out on the playground and there is a difference about him. He is well liked by everyone (especially the girls)...he says they like to chase him, and it doesn't seem to bother him. (I think we're in trouble in the future with that one.) All the kids know who Cal is and I have found that the parents all know who he is, too.
I have the privilege of being the room parent for his class and I am so proud to hear parents talk fondly of my son. "Cal, Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and we love you more than we can tell you! Our prayer for you is that you will continue being an example for Christ and that your sencerity will only grow as you grow and mature in your love for Him. We love you, Cal!"

No comments: